Mistakes Should Avoid In Hair Care
Hair is made of protein, Hair care is an overall term for hygiene and cosmetology involving the hair which grows from the human scalp, and to a lesser extent facial, pubic and other body parts. how strong and beautiful your hair you have is no matter but pay careful attention to their hair care regimen to grow keep them at its best.
Here are some mistakes you should avoid in hair care
- Choosing the wrong shampoo because shampoo plays a crucial role for your hair care to avoid other consequences make sure your shampoo suits your hair type.
- Applying shampoo incorrectly, Comb your hair thoroughly before washing. The quantity of shampoo to be used according to length of your hair.
- Whip the shampoo on your palm to form a foam and then apply the shampoo to roots of your hair. Make massage with your finger tips
- Washing your hair too often are even not often enough to required level, frequency of washing your hair depends upon your hair type etc.,
- Forgetting to moisture and nourish your hair, use gentle moisture’s to keep your hair moisture and nourish your hair
- The wrong water temperature, using excessively hot water for washing your hair is a bad mistake, because hot water strips your hair of color and activates oil producing glands.
- Drying your hair with a towel, After washing your hair blot it gentle from roots to ends with a towel, don’t tie the towel around your head, this could damage your hair follicles.
These are some mistakes your are following during your hair care avoid these for healthy hair.