Mistakes that are preventing you from weight loss
Weight loss has to be the easiest fitness goal to achieve. It’s all about reducing food intake, exercising hard, and never giving up.
Thought you’re trying very hard to loose the weight, but still you are not loosing weight instead you are gaining weight. You are making some mistakes in weight loss process they are:
- You are eating too little, eating too much food can cause you to gain weight. But eating too little can also make it surprisingly difficult to shed those weight. Your body has a natural instinct to protect itself. When it is not given an adequate amount of food, it will automatically go into starvation mode. Causing the metabolism to slow down and the body to hoard fat and calories. As a result of this, it will become much harder for you to lose weight.
- If your body doesn’t have enough of the right food, it will take energy from your muscles, and that will run your metabolism
- You could be making bad food choices, Be aware of the calorie content in the food which you are eating. ‘low fat’ labels on products such as cheese may be giving a wrong guidance. Cheese is always high fat. The same applies to most other commodities, because of this you may be eating more than you think. So be careful about food your taking. The wrong food you choose may affect you in your weight loss process.
- You do not sleep enough. When are your are not sleeping well, means sleep level that can perform active metabolism which may also reason for not losing your weight? Lack of sleep can lead to an imbalance in hormones and stress levels which can affect your weight.
- You’re not active enough-Make exercise a daily part of your life to increase your metabolism. Avoid using the lift, walk for short distance instead of using vehicles. You do this along with your regular exercises if you aren’t exercising enough, your body turns unused carbs into fat and while doing exercise make sure aren’t working out on an empty stomach. You can notice the change by following this.
- You’re are not drinking enough water. Drinking water increases oxygen flow to your blood and gives your body the energy it needs to burn calories and fat throughout the day continuously. If you are drinking less water, your are failing in weight loss process.
- You are skipping the meals- Skipping the meals may cause your blood sugar levels to spike and crash, affecting your energy and mood. As you feel hungry intake of food also increase. Skipping meal also effect your body metabolism by slowing it.
- You’ve hit a weight loss plateau. This usually happens after you have lost a few pounds and then suddenly you can’t lose any. To overcome your plateau, shake up your weight loss routine by doing new exercise and by following a new eating plan.
The following video may help you to know more