Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Mistakes we often make While Make-up
Many of them spend only 10 minutes for their make-up in the morning because of busy life and hurry-burry schedule. But in this process we are making some major mistakes we often make while make-up .
- Mascara. Many women apply too much, causing it to become clumpy. Clumps of mascara on our eyelashes, which can be a pain to remove. Instead of trying to immediately remove it, wait a minute or two till it is dry and then peel off. This will prevent smudging.
- We use pencils/ mascaras to make eye brow darker, but in this process we often over pencilling. Correct this by using a small eyebrow brush to comb your brows and apply the tiniest bit of concealer on the browbone and just above your brows.
- Applying too much blush too low on your face. Putting blush on a lower part of your cheek can drag your face down and look overdone. Using a contouring brush and applying color only to the apples of your cheeks, By this way your face will be lifted up naturally when you blend and avoid looking over-the-top and, well, like a clown.
- Instead of using a damp tissue, use scotch tape on a earbud to remove excess glitter.
- Apply some concealer on a brush and gently blend it with your eye shadow to get an even tone. Because Patchy eye shadow is a common mistake we do.
- Storing makeup products in the bathroom is big mistake because lot of products are tested to hold up at room temperatures, the consistencies of some natural products, eye creams, perfumes, nail polish, facial masks, and eyeliners fare much better in cooler conditions.
- Sleeping in your makeup. This is bad for your skin and will you will wake up with raccoon eyes. Always remove your make up before going to bed.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.