Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
The immunity level of the body becomes low during monsoon. So there is big question that how to maintain skin during rainy season ? Here are some tips for healthy skin in monsoon.
- The skin should be cleaned 3-4 times a day with non-soapy options use cleansers to get rid of dirt. It remove excess grime and oil that can clog your pores. Cleansing also keeps blackheads and whiteheads away.
- Tone your skin to keep your skin healthy. Because toning restore the pH balance of the skin and also revives it giving it much needed radiance.
- Wash your hair a little more frequently than you usually do in the monsoon as all the humidity and sweat causes it to get dirty soon and attract dust and pollution.
- Humidity with rain make your skin dry using nourishing moisture’s to make your skin moist and healthy. Use Moisturizing body lotion that contains sunscreen in proper concentration.The body lotion is not only supposed to protect your skin from drying but also saves it from tanning
- Use a reliable sunscreen with a good SPF. It may be cloudy but that doesn’t stop the sun’s UV rays from wreaking havoc.
- Water based moisturizers keep oil secretion in control for oily skin
- It is essential that you exfoliate your skin daily to rid it of dead cells but do so gently.
- Drink at least 7-8 glasses of water to maintain skin hydration, as the skin loses a lot of water due to exertion in the rains .
- Never keep your skin wet for a long time, Bathing with lukewarm water and using antifungal creams combats fungal invasion because fungal infections are the most common complaints of the rainy season.
- Use very little make up during monsoon.
- Make home made face packs using natural ingredients from your kitchen.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.