Muscle weakness and home remedies
Muscle weakness is lack of muscle strength. Muscle weakness is also called as Myasthenia.
Common causes of Muscle weakness
- Lack of muscle fitness : It one of the most common causes of muscle weakness. It may occur as a result of an inactive (sedentary) lifestyle
- Brain drive to muscles like
- Chronic pain
- Muscle damage through injury
- Chronic diseases like
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Heart diseases
- Chronic lung disease
- Medicines : Many medicines can cause muscle weakness and muscle damage as a side-effect or an allergic reaction
- Alcohol usage
- Sleep disorder
Symptoms of muscle weakness are
- General weakness
- Muscle Wasting
- Blurred vision
- Decreased muscle function
- Muscle pain
- visual Disturbance
- Shortness of breath
- Gait abnormality
Muscle weakness can be classified as either “true” or “perceived” based on its cause
- True muscle weakness (or neuromuscular weakness) describes a condition where the force exerted by the muscles is less than would be expected, for example muscular dystrophy.
- Perceived muscle weakness (or non-neuromuscular weakness) describes a condition where a person feels more effort than normal is required to exert a given amount of force but actual muscle strength is normal, for example chronic fatigue syndrome
Muscle weakness can also be classified as either “proximal” or “distal” based on the location of the muscles that it affects. Proximal muscle weakness affects muscles closest to the body’s midline, roximal muscle weakness can be seen in Cushing’s syndrome and hyperthyroidism.while distal muscle weakness affects muscles further out on the limbs.
As Primary muscle weakness must be distinguished from the more common conditions of fatigue and asthenia. If the diagnosis is still inconclusive after the history, physical examination, and laboratory, radiologic, and electromyographic evaluation, a muscle biopsy is required for patients who have a suspected myopathy.
How to prepare and use
Take a glass of milk and add two tablespoons of honey and one table spoon of liquorice to it. Mix it well and have it.
- Have it twice a day.
- Indian goose berries : Gooseberries have a number of medicinal characteristics and best natural home remedy for muscle weakness
How to prepare and use
Take some sour Indian goose berries and eat it by mixing along with honey