Pregnancy is the most amazing period in every woman’s life. Pregnant ladies feel extremely very happy when they carry a child in their womb. However, they face many problems and such unfortunate things at the time period of pregnancy. Usually, all the pregnancies do not have happy endings. Some of the women face possible incidents which normally happen during the nine months of pregnancy. This is the reason why most pregnant women often experience maternal anxiety, stress, insecurity, depression, and desperation. They are all afraid of miscarriage. It is estimated that the rate of miscarriage at the first three months of the pregnancy can account as much as 15%. It is important for pregnant women to know home remedies for miscarriage cramps and pain as well as the best ways that can help to prevent miscarriage.
Symptoms Of Miscarriage
The most common miscarriage symptoms in pregnant women are
- Pain and cramping occur in the lower abdomen.
- pelvic cramps
- lower back pain
- blood clots passing from the vagina
Types Of Miscarriage
There are different types of miscarriages. They are:
Some bleeding in early pregnancy with a lower backache. Cervix stays closed. In this case, the pregnancy continues.
Abdominal or back pain, bleeding, and an open cervix. If the cervix is open, the miscarriage is considered inevitable.
The embryo empties out of the uterus. Bleeding and pain subside quickly.
The embryo has died, but there are no other symptoms, such as bleeding or pain.
This is defined as three or more miscarriages during the first trimester.
Causes Of Miscarriage
Some of the causes of miscarriage in pregnancy time is
- intrauterine fetal demise
- blighted ovum
- molar pregnancy
- partial molar pregnancy
- poor diet, or malnutrition
- drug and alcohol use
- advanced maternal age
- untreated thyroid disease
- uncontrolled diabetes
- problems with the cervix
- abnormally shaped womb
- severe high blood pressure
- food poisoning
- certain medications
- body trauma
- radiation exposure
- drug use
- alcohol abuse
- excessive caffeine consumption
- previous miscarriage
- being underweight or overweight
- chronic, uncontrolled conditions, like diabetes
Home Remedies To Prevent Miscarriage
Home Remedies to prevent miscarriages are
- A spoonful of fresh juice of vitamin C mixed with honey should be given every morning.
- Mix one tablespoon of juice taken out from Indian Gooseberry and honey every day in the morning.
- Chew 3-4 almonds well during the time acid reflux is felt. Make sure that you are not swallowing air.
- Brown rice which is a complex carbohydrate is a very good home remedy for acid reflux. Eat a cup of cooked brown rice.
- Drink a lot of water in between meals and ensure that you don’t drink water or any liquid with the meals.
- Put cabbage in a blender and churn out 1 glass of juice. Sip the juice slowly for instant relief from Acid reflux.
- Pregnant women should avoid eating papaya as it can lead to miscarriage.
- Eat baked pumpkin for immediate relief from it.
- Eat one banana when the symptoms are felt. Eating watermelon also helps very much.
- Avoid alcohol, nicotine, and street drugs, especially cocaine, during pregnancy.
- Avoid or cut down on caffeine.
- Control high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Identify and treat any bacterial and certain viral infections.