Neem and its beauty benefits
Neem has many medicinal benefits and due to its versatile natural product that can be used beneficially on the skin. Neem leaves are known to contain nimbin, nimbinen, nimbolide, nimandial, ninbinene and other beneficial compounds that have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents. Neem oil, leaves and neem extracts are used to manufacture health and beauty care products. soaps, bath powders, shampoos, lotions and creams all these products contain neem in it.
Some beauty benefits with neem are :
- The neem bark also contain many medicinal properties in the powder form it is used to control lice and dandruff.
- Pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory and fever-reducing compounds present in neem helps in healing of cuts, burns, ear aches, sprains and headaches.
- Neem is best hair conditioner which is dandruff free without frizz, just apply a paste made of neem leaves boiled in water and honey.
- When make a best face pack with Neem leaves which helps in clear acne and breakouts, dry up white heads, pull out blackheads and even reduce the appearance of pores. It also acts as a best moisturizer. Just take 10 neem leaves and boil them with small segments of orange peel in a little water. All which forms into a blend pulp now Add a little honey, yoghurt and soy milk, to form a smooth paste. And apply this to your face thrice a week.
- Boil a concoction of neem leaves till the leaves are soft and discoloured, and the water turns green. Strain and store in a bottle. Just dip a cotton-ball into the liquid with neem and wipe your face with it every night. It acts a best skin toner and it also act best purifier just add 100 ml to bath water as it helps rid the skin of infections, acne and white heads etc.,