Nutritious Daily balanced diet facts for weight loss
Diet is the sum of food consumed by a person or other organism.
A healthy diet is one that helps to maintain or improve overall health. A healthy diet provides the body with essential nutrition: fluid, adequate essential amino acids from protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and adequate calories.
Dieting : Dieting is the practice of eating food in a regulated and supervised fashion to decrease, maintain, or increase body weight. In other words, it is conscious control or restriction of the diet.
According to Dr. Latha Sashi, Dietitian, Fernandez Hospital.
- Decrease in carbohydrates in food we intake during weight loss process may cause many more problems.
- Skipping breakfast and dinner in weight loss diet may create more problems in your body Because it results intake of more food which in turn results in gaining more weight. Along with this if you skip breakfast and dinner stress levels may increase which also results in gaining more weight. When you are in stress, cortisol hormone releases triglycerides, which results in increase of blood sugar. Because of these results in lack of appetite or results in increase more appetite. So don’t skip meal eat less food for more time with all type of nutrients.
- People feel that eating Avacodas, oatmeal, quo nova, Dark chocolates, nuts, helps in weight loss, but this is wrong instead to losing weight they increases weight. Only vegetables and fruits helps in weight loss because they are low calories food.
- Peanut butter or cheese pieces should in take in 2 table spoon amount.
- Intake food should be taken according to age, An health women should take about 60 grams of dal and 50 grams of meat etc.,
- Rice, jowar, Ragulu etc., should be taken in between only 270 to 300 grams daily. Take about 100 grams of fruits and 200 grams of vegetables.
- Sugar should taken only about 20 grams and Oil should be taken only 30 ml daily.
- Your diet should be balanced with carbohydrates, proteins, minerals etc., It should be complete balanced nutritious food.