Oolong Tea For Weight Loss
Oolong is a traditional Chinese tea produced through a process including withering the plant under strong sun and oxidation before curling and twisting.
Oolong tea is slightly fermented and semi oxidized to giving it a fragrant and fruit flavor.
How does Oolong tea helps in weight loss
- The antioxidants in Oolong tea reduce the LDL cholesterol it also helps in reducing fat deposits in the abdominal area.
- Phytochemicals in Oolong tea helps in increasing the energy expenditure of the body, So that by taking Oolong tea you can reduce weight
- Lipase is the enzyme that helps in lowering the cholesterol level in body and dissolve in fat. Poly-phenol molecule present in Oolong tea activates the enzymes Lipase. Which in turn, helps to weight loss.
- The antiseptic nature of oolong tea cleans the bad bacteria from the digestive track and makes the digestion process smooth. As proper digestion helps in lose the weight of the body.
- Oolong tea increases the rate of metabolism, as known fact the increase in metabolism leads to burning of more fat which leads to weight loss.
- It also alkalize the digestive track and reduces the inflammation.
- Oolong tea limits the absorption of carbohydrates and fat which inturn leads to weight loss.
- Oolong tea is a calorie free
Recipes to make Oolong tea for weight loss
- Oolong Tea Powder
- Hot Water
Take a cup of water and heat it on the pan and some Oolong tea leaves to the hot water and let it be for 5 minutes. Strain the mix slowly and take it. Take this tea regularly to gain its benefits for weight loss.