Prevent Hair loss
Hair loss, also known as alopecia or baldness, refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body. It also may refer to gradual thinning of hair, reclining hair line or bald patches. Androgenic alopecia is most rigid form of hair loss.
Hair loss may be happens due to conversion of testosterone into DHT. DHT contracts hair follicles making them smaller and incapable of growing hair.
Some causes of hair loss are
- Deficiency of vitamin B6
- Deficiency of folic acid
- Hormonal Imbalance
Some tips and remedies to promote healthy hair and Initiate hair growth.
- Crush the onions and extract the juice and add three drops of rose water to extracted onion juice and apply it to you scalp and leave it for 1 hour. After 1 hour wash it well with lukewarm water and mild shampoo. Repeat this process twice a week.
- Onions which act as antiseptic and also stimulates hair and promotes hair growth. It also increases the blood circulation and keeps the scalp clean.
- Blend a cup of coriander leaves with some water after the mix was blended strain the juice and apply juice on your scalp and leave it for 1 hour. After 1 hour wash it well with lukewarm water and mild shampoo. Repeat this process twice a week.
- As coriander leaves are rich source of vitamin A, B6 and iron helps in nourishing the hair and promotes hair growth.
- Add three table spoons of lemon juice to a bowl of Amla and mix both ingredients well apply the mixed on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. And after half-an-hour wash it off with normal water.
- Along with this eat healthy food, do meditation for half-an-hour daily to get relief from stress, because stress is the main cause of hair loss.