Prevent Oily skin with home remedies
Oily skin: The accumulation of excess oil on the outer skin layer often leads to Oily skin. Consequences with oily skin are white heads, black heads, blind pimples, wrinkles and some skin irritations. Sebaceous glands which produce sebum is responsible for oily skin.
Characters of Oily skin are:
- looks shiny or greasy everywhere
- appears thick and coarse
- Frequent acne white and black heads
- Enlarged pores
- occasional breakouts
Causes of Oily skin
- Oily skin is sometimes because of hereditary
- Using multiple creams on the face
- Diet which is high in fat and sugars
- Seasonal changes mainly concern with humidity
- Cosmetics encourage sebaceous glands to be active.
Daily Routine to maintain for oily skin
- Wash only twice a day
- Remove dirt, oil, and impurities without harsh chemicals just by using a cleanser (Citrus Mint facial cleanser is especially meant for oily skin). Let the cleanser dissolve to clean thoroughly.
- Tone you face after cleansing with a cotton pad, use the only toner specially made for oily skin.
- Apply masks at night time which is specially marketed for oily skin, use only your fingertips and fan brush.
- A serum will moisturize on a cellular level, Apply just a very lotion or gel.
- Apply sunscreen lotion to your face and neck so it helps to protect your face from the sun.
Some home remedies for oily skin
- Egg white: Wash the face with warm water and clean thoroughly and apply whipped egg white on your face and wash after 10-15 minutes.
- Exercise 30 minutes of daily vigorous exercise helps you to cure oily skin.
- Lemon Juice: Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice, one-half tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of milk. Apply this paste on your face and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before washing it off with cold water.
- Tomatoes: Cut the tomato in two halves, rub your face with tomato slice let the residue apply thoroughly and rinse of 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apple: Grate an apple and apply its shreds on your face. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse with a lukewarm water.
- Cucumber: Cut a fresh organic cucumber into thick slices, and rub them thoroughly on your face. Leave it on overnight and rinse with warm water in the early morning.
- Honey: Give your face a rub with honey and let it sit for 15 minutes before you rinse it off.
- Orange Peel: Mix dry orange peels with a bit of raw milk to it and create a paste and apply to your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Mango Pulp Mask: Give your face a good massage in circular motions with mango pulp. Use warm water to wash it off after it dries.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: In a cup of water, blend 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and drink it every day before you hit the sack.
Watch the following video, for Banana Face Mask which helps in Oily Skin