Remove upper lip hair with awesome remedies
Upper lip hair is fairly a major issue for women as interpretation to their physical appearance. Upper lip hair growth can be very embarrassing for women. It is commonly due to hereditary, hormonal or ethnic factors.
Regarding health conditions, there may some cases like hirsutism. congenital adrenal hyperplasia, polycystic ovary syndrome, Cushing’s syndrome all these are caused because of hirsutism.
Causes of Upper lip hair.
- Hormonal changes during puberty, pregnancy or menopause
- Based on testosterone level in women
- sex hormones called androgens is the reason for causing Hirsutism (Hirsutism means conversion of villous hair into coarse male- like terminal hair.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Hypertrichosis is the excessive growth of vellum or terminal hair. It is an inherited condition
- Anabolic steroids and hormone therapy
- Medical reaction (side effects)
Remedies for Upper Lip Hair Removal at Home:
1. Milk and Turmeric: Take 1 tbsp each of milk and turmeric. Combine them together and mix thoroughly. Now slowly spread the mixture on the upper lip.Allow it to dry down on its own.Then rinse the upper lip using cold water. Follow these steps regularly to get the outcome you desire.
2. Turmeric and water: Blend 2 tbsp of turmeric and 2 tbsp of water. Then put the mixture on the upper lip. Wait for around 30 minutes. Now slowly rub the upper lip for few minutes.Rinse away the mixture with cool water.
3. Egg White: Take an egg white and 1 tbsp each of sugar and corn flour. Combine the 3 ingredients together. blend it till it becomes a paste. Spread the paste on the upper lip. Peel off the paste after the half-hour. See the result by repeating the process regularly
4. Sugar and Lemon: Take a lemon juice and add 1tsp of sugar to lemon juice. blend it and massage the blend on the upper lip slowly. Wash it after 20 minutes.
5. Chana Dal flour: Mix a tbsp of chana dal flour with water and a pinch of turmeric and blend it to become a paste. Apply the paste to your upper lip and scrub it in upside direction.
6. Sugar: Heat the sugar in a pan and heat it and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and stir it. After cooling apply to your upper lip. Take a piece of cotton and put it over the paste and rub in circular motion. Pull it off in an upward direction.
7. Flour: Take a tablespoon of wheat flour and a tablespoon of milk and a pinch of turmeric and blend it to a paste. Apply the paste to your upper lip and wait until it dry and rinse with water.
8. Potato Juice: Before going to bed apply one tablespoon of potato juice on your upper lip and leave it up to morning. Clean it off in the morning, repeat this process daily in the night.
9. Milk and corn flour: Take 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of flour. Mix it like a paste and apply it on your upper lip and leave it for 30 minutes and peel it off in an upward direction.
10. Honey and lime juice: Take 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of lime juice. Mix it like a paste and apply it on your upper lip and leave it for 30 minutes and peel it off in an upward direction.
And also there are some more methods for hair removal like waxing, Threading, Shaving etc., In the following video, you may also some process to remove hair on the upper lip.