Skin benefits of Cumin seeds
Cumin is also known as Jeera. It is used since ancient times as as a spice for its distinctive flavour and aroma. It also has many uses as a traditional medicinal plant. cumin seeds contain nutrients and chemical compounds like vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, minerals and fatty acids which are known for their healing qualities. The compounds are have many benefits in skin care.
Skin care benefits with Cumin
- Cumin keep skin healthy and glowing due to the presence of high content vitamin E
- Disinfectant and anti-fungal properties of cumin protect skin from fungal and microbial infections.
- Topical application of cumin paste helps in healing of pimples, eczema, psoriasis and other skin disorders.
- It helps in the cleaning process and removes toxins and gives glow to skin. It also helps in removing free radicals which helps in treating wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin.
- Vitamin E in cumin triggers the anti-ageing processes within the body and prevents anti ageing symptoms.
- Take some cumin seeds and add it to boiled water after cooling take bath with the water it helps in treating body heat and skin itchiness.
- Drinking cumin water can relieve the burning sensation of the palms and the soles.
- Take one tea spoon of cumin seeds and add it to 3 table spoons of turmeric powder and now make it like a fine paste and apply this on your face and wait till it dries up and rinse it off. This pack makes your skin smooth and glowing.