Skin care tips while working in A/c
Air conditioning is often referred to as A/C is the process of removing heat from a confined space, thus cooling the air, and removing humidity. Technology became a part of our everyday life, We have more advantages with the technology but in the another side, there are some disadvantages.
Air conditioning became a part of our lifestyle, in our office, in home, bedrooms, and cars. We can’t live without A/c in summer especially.
While being in Air conditioner one may loose their skin moisture due to the long time spent in Air condition so these leads to dry skin.
Some tips to follow while working in Air conditioner
- Use some moisturizers like Aleo vera to your skin which reduce loosing skin moisture and also helps for live health.
- Use to drink more water. Drink atleast 8 cups of water.
- Drink lukewarm water along with two lemon slices which help to reduce loosing moisture from your skin.
- Limit the use of soap to areas where the skin prone to dryness
- Take some breaks outside the office to refresh your skin.
- Try not to use too much perfume, harsh soaps or strongly fragranced detergents, as they will all further dry out your skin.