Steam bath and its beauty benefits
A steam bath is a steam-filled room for the purpose of relaxation and cleansing. Steam bath can be taken in a steam room and the temperature ranges in steam room between 40°C to 48°C with 100% relative humidity.
Sitting it the steam room which is filled with wet, humid warm steam makes you relax and steam opens the pores of your skin and you sweat, hence, the pores are unclogged and toxins are released.
Steam bath also has many beauty benefits like
- Heat increases the blood flow and circulation which gives your skin a flushed glow instantly
- It also improves the complexion and gives a healthy pinkish glow to your skin as blood flow and circulation increases.
- As blood circulation increases the hair strands get a boost and also the pores open up and unclog, so it improves the hair’s elasticity and texture.
- It increases blood circulation which in turn increases the flow of oxygen and other nutrients to the facial tissues the warm pushes the accumulation of dirt debris and dead skin hidden beneath
- It loosens ups and removes stubborn blackheads and whiteheads.
- Steam bath sheds dead skin on the outer surface and reveals a fresh and young looking skin