Thicken your eyebrows Naturally
Thick and well-shaped eyebrows highlight one’s face and personality. Many people end up with eyebrows that are too thin because of over plucking, threading or waxing.
The eyebrow is an area of thick, delicate hairs above the eye that follows the shape of the lower margin of the brow ridges of some mammals. Their main function is hypothesized to prevent sweat, water, and other debris from falling down into the eye socket, but they are also important to human communication and facial expression. Eyebrows grow in 2-3 months cycle
If your eyebrows are too thin, you can easily solve this problem with the help of some natural remedies.
- Keep hydrated and nourished your eye brows by applying some petroleum jelly. Apply petroleum Jelly to lock moisture for 2-3 times a day to promote hair growth.
- Excessive plucking and even waxing will prevent the hair from growing back.
- Use Castor, olive or coconut oil to promote hair growth. Dip a cotton swab in oil and gently massage before you sleep.
- Egg contains protein, which helps to promote hair growth and nourishes hair follicles. Beat white egg and apply this solution for 20 minutes.
Some remedies to thicken eye brows
- Onion juice Or coconut milk
Dip a cotton pad in a tablespoon coconut milk or into the juice of raw onion, and dab it generously over your eyebrows. Leave it for overnight and rinse off in the morning with a gentle face wash. Repeat this process every day for a week and you yourself can feel the change.
- Aleo vera
- Vitamin E oil
Take a teaspoon of aloe vera gel and add it to a teaspoon of vitamin E oil and blend it together. Apply it over eyebrows with your hands. It will moisture your eyebrows and boost the hair follicles.