Things that could be giving you ‘ugly’ cellulite
Cellulite is a condition in which the skin has a dimpled, lumpy appearance. It usually affects the buttocks and thighs, but it can occur other areas too. Cellulite also known as adiposis edematosa, dermopanniculosis deformans, status protrusus cutis, gynoid lipodystrophy, and orange peel syndrome.
The causes of cellulite include changes in metabolism, physiology, diet and exercise habits, sex-specific dimorphic skin architecture, alteration of connective tissue structure, hormonal factors, genetic factors, the microcirculatory system, the extracellular matrix, and subtle inflammatory alterations.Things that could be giving you ‘ugly’ cellulite are
- Junk and processed food contain irritants and preservatives which increase the sugar and toxins in your body and gives rise to cellulite.
- High level of the female hormone estrogen can cause cellulite. The body produces more estrogen in those who have more fat cells or are overweight.
- Constant usage of contraceptive pill means that you will have higher levels of estrogen in your body which in turn will cause cellulite.
- Water removes toxins from the body and cleans the lymphatic system. Drinking less water leads to accumulation of toxins which results in cellulite.
- Sitting for too long at a place decreases the blood circulation to the lower body, results in causing cellulite
- Wearing tight clothes also restricts blood flow and prevent flushing out toxins from the body which causes cellulite.