Treat Wrinkles with home remedies
A wrinkle, also known as a rhytide, is a fold, ridge or crease in the skin or on fabric. Skin wrinkles typically appear as a result of aging processes such as glycation, habitual sleeping positions, loss of body mass, or temporarily, as the result of prolonged immersion in water. Age wrinkling in the skin is promoted by habitual facial expressions, aging, sun damage, smoking, poor hydration, and various other factors.
Development of facial wrinkles is a kind of fibrosis of the skin. Misrepair-accumulation aging theory suggests that wrinkles develop from incorrect repairs of injured elastic fibers and collagen fibers.
Causes of Wrinkles
- Smoking: With less blood flow, your skin doesn’t get as much oxygen and important nutrients, such as vitamin A. Many of the more than 4,000 chemicals in tobacco smoke also damage collagen and elastin, which are fibers that give your skin its strength and elasticity.
- Skin type (people with light-colored skin and blue eyes are more susceptible to sun damage)
- Sun exposure: It is the ultraviolet light (UV) contained in the sunlight that is responsible for much of the aging of the skin. Chronic UV exposure causes wrinkles, splotchy pigmentation, visible capillaries (telangiectasia) and loose, rough skin.
- Poor hydration
There are some home remedies for preventing Wrinkles they are
1. Olive oil: Olive oil softens the skin, contributes to moisture retention and preserves the resilience and elasticity. It is rich in antioxidants like polyphenols that fight against skin-damaging free radicals. .It contains monounsaturated fats and B and D vitamins that will prevent the formation of new wrinkles on the skin and vitamins A and E, which fight skin-damaging free radicals.
- Mix a few drops of honey with a few drops of olive oil and glycerin. Massage the mixture into your skin twice daily. This will eliminate dead cells and help tighten sagged skin.
2. Aloe vera: Aloe vera gel contains vitamins E, C and A which heal and nourish the skin and reduce wrinkles under the eyes when used regularly. Apply very thin on the skin and don’t let come in contact with the eye.
- Cut an aloe vera leaf from the plant and extract its gel. Apply the fresh gel onto your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
3. Ginger: Ginger helps inhibit the breakdown of elastin, one of the main causes of wrinkles and fine lines. It works excellently as anti-wrinkle remedy due to its high antioxidant content.
- Drink ginger tea regularly and also Mix a pinch of grated ginger with a tablespoon of honey. Eat this mixture every morning.
4. Bananas: Bananas are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that combat the causes of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Take a ripe banana and cut it into chunks. …
- Take the chunks and mash them with a fork or spoon. …
- Add half a teaspoon of organic honey to the mashed banana. …
- Apply the mask to your face and neck. …
- Let it soak into your face for 15 minutes. …
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
5. Almond Oil: It is rich in vitamin E, and highly enriched with oxidants which fight with wrinkles.
- Massage almond oil on the skin to delay effects of aging.
Stop smoking as it decreases the blood flow, lead the wrinkles on face