Water for life
Water is a colorless, transparent, odorless, liquid which forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms.
Water is the main component of the human body. In fact, the body is mainly composed of about 72% of water (it is between 55 to 78 percent depending on body size.)
Your intake of water every day tends to play a major role in maintaining a healthy body.
Benefits of Drinking Water:
- Treats a headache and migration: Headaches and migraines are often caused by dehydration. So if intake of water consumption increases you may get relief from a headache and migraine
- For healthy skin: It helps in replenish skin tissues and moisturizes the skin. Due to hydration, it improves capillary blood flow which tends healthier and young-looking skin.
- Digestion and constipation: Water also improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. Drinking water helps in metabolism and breakdown of food particles in digestive tract this helps your digestive system work better. Healthy functioning of digestive helps in promoting bowel movement which helps in reducing constipation.
- Flushes out toxins: Water is an excellent detoxifier as it helps in flushing out toxins from the body and gets out waste through sweat and urine. So it helps in better functioning of kidney and also helps in reducing kidney stones. It reduces the kidney stones by diluting the salts and minerals in the urine that causes stones.
- Relieves fatigue: Inadequate consumption of water makes the body function less efficiently so that you may feel tired. Less amount of water in the body leads to drops in blood volume which causes the heart to work harder to pump oxygenated blood into the bloodstream these leads to fatigue. So to relieve from fatigue drink more water.
- Improves mood: The color of your urine is a good indicator of your level of hydration. Lighter the color better the level of hydration. Lower dehydration can negatively affect your mood and ability to think.
- Body Temperature: The fully sufficient or more than adequate amount of water helps in regulating body temperature. It’s abilities to release heat from the body.
In the following video, you can the signs that you’re not drinking enough water!