Winter Season Hair Care Treatments
Winter season is good for having green and healthy food. It is a good time to sleep and relax. But, for hair, it can be really miserable. Always go for a protection when it is a concern about your hair. Cleaning your hair appropriately during the season is another important fact. There are many hair treatment procedures which you can easily avail to make your hair free from dryness and dullness. Let us find out some of the tips.
How to treat dry hair in winter
We picked most effective home remedies to treat your dry hair and skin during this winter. These are proven tips for to retain the beauty of your hair.
Hot oil treatment for dry scalp & hair
How to control hair fall
To treat the dry and fragile hair, hot oil benefits a lot. You can take any of the oils like jojoba oil, almond oil, olive oil or readily available coconut oil.
- Take equal portions of almond oil, jojoba oil and pure coconut oil in a bowl. Heat it for four to five minutes and off the flame.
- Don’t over heat the oil, it may damage the hair and scalp too.
- Apply this lukewarm oil with the help of finger tips to scalp and entire hair.
- Massage the oil for five to ten minutes and wrap a hot towel.
- Leave it for an hour or two and then rinse off using a mild shampoo.
Banana and avocado treatment for winter dry hair
Applying banana helps the hair strands to improve its elasticity where as avocado is well known for its moisturizing properties. Avocado regulates the water content of the hair and preserves in the hair follicles.
- Take one ripe banana and two ripe avocado’s in a bowl.
- Mix them perfect so that there will be no lumps in it.
- You can also blend them in a blender in order to get the smooth paste free from lumps.
- Spread this mixture on your hair and wrap a shower cap.
- Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes and then rinse off with plain water and a mild shampoo